Who are Members?
Black Star Members are fantastic individuals who support educational programs, mentoring, job training for youth and adults, parent engagement, and so much more through an annual donation of $50 or more. Those who give a monthly gift of any size are also considered members. Our membership levels are:
· Friend of Progress $50+
· Supporter of Progress $100+
· Sponsor of Progress $250+
· Guardian of Progress $500+
· Champion of Progress $1000+
Why are Black Star Members the best people in the world?
Our members are responsible for so much of the good that is happening in our communities. Without our members, we would not be able to have events like the Daddy Daughter Dance or The Million Father March. We would not be able to help our children with their math homework or reading skills. We would not be able to send motivational speakers to our schools, inspire students to do well in school and expose them to careers they had never considered. Without our members, our students would not have mentors to guide them, tutors to teach them, or a safe place to express themselves.
Our members are the lifeblood of this organization. We would not be able to do this important work without their support.
How do I become a member of The Black Star Project?
Support our communities by donating $50 or more to The Black Star Project. Your annual membership will help ensure that we are able to provide top educational programs and services for our youth and communities. We also welcome other donations of any size. To become a member:
1. Send a check or money order to 3509 South King Drive, Suite 2B, Chicago, IL 60653. Make checks and money orders payable to “The Black Star Project”.
2. Visit our office at the address above to drop off a check or money order.
3. Donate online with a credit or debit card! Just click the orange DONATE NOW BUTTON to give! Set up monthly, quarterly, or annually recurring gifts online!
Who do I talk to if I have any questions?