The Black Star Project Empowerment Luncheon Series include a presentation by speakers, meals provided by a Black-owned restaurant, sponsorship of a community not-for-profit, professional networking opportunities and free admission to two college students.
For Black Star Project members, the cost is $35, and $45 for the general public. To RSVP for the luncheons, please call 773/285-9600 or through our Eventbrite links for each event. Free parking available in the rear of the Black Star Project office, which is a short taxi ride from downtown Chicago.
The luncheons include:
- A presentation by featured speaker (listed below)
- Lunch provided by an African-American owned restaurant/caterer
- Sponsorship of a community not-for-profit
- Networking with top professionals
- Free admission to two college students
Cost: Members - $35.00
General Public - $45.00